Corland traces his ancestry to one of the most successful Holsteiner bloodlines: 104A.
This line also produced Contendro I and II, Conteur, Caretano Z and Chico’s Boy. Corland’s full sister is BB Corlanda, who celebrated international showjumping success under Willy Mellinger. In Germany, Corland has a breeding value of 146 points with a reliability of 83%, which makes him one of the best showjumping sires in the country.
Corland won his stallion performance test and the world championship for young horses in Lanaken. He also recorded top placings, such as second place at the Grand Prix in Rotterdam, fourth place in Oslo, and fifth, sixth and seventh places Helsinki, Bordeaux and Calgary respectively. At the 2001 European Championships in Arnhem, he won both final qualification contests and finished the competition in a very good 9th place.
- Name CORLAND
- Date of Birth 1989
- COLOR Schimmel
- BRAND Holstein
- HEIGHT 167 cm
- BY Cor de la Bryere - Landgraf I - Ronald - Moltke I - Ramzes x
- PHYLUM 104A
- STUDFEE 1.250,-EURO +7% MwSt.
- PAYMENT CONDITIONS Bei Besamung 340,- EURO +7% MwSt. / Restbetrag fällig bei Trächtigkeit 01.10.2018
- SEMEN / AVAILABILITY FS
- PEDIGREE http://www.horsetelex.de//horses/pedigree/4
- APPROVED WITH HOLST, HANN, KWPN, DEN, SWB, S.F., UNIRE / weitere Verbände auf Anfrage
- VIDEO https://youtu.be/Xdf0PBq_vOY
- OFFSPRINGS Barcadi VDL / R. Jos Lansink, Silvana / R. K. Staut, California / R. Ali Al Thani, Sir Corland / R. W.J. v/d Schans, Dancing Queen / R. J. Kayser, Top Gun / R. B. Underhill, Tersina /R. N. v/d Mei